Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Spring Snowdrops

Evening Everyone
Did you enjoy watching Hobby Art Jenny on the box this evening?
Well in case you missed it she is back again at 8am tomorrow morning (Create and Craft Sky channel 764), and I think that there is even a repeat at 1am so there is absolutely no excuse lol.
This is one of the cards that I made for the show using the Spring Scenes set.
I masked a panel across a piece of white card and then stamped and embossed the snowdrops into it before sponging the panel with dye based inks.
The snowdrops have been painted with green and white Wink of Stella pens, I love these and I can see that I am going to have to add to my collection this year.
The sentiment and tiny butterfly are from another of the sets on the show Scene It Sentiments.
There were some truly stunning samples on the show from the rest of the DT including our newest member the lovely Sally Dodger.
Enjoy the shows.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kim love the snowdrops and card design, I missed the shows but will make sure I record them tomorrow.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx