Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

She's been at it again

Evening Everyone
Just a really quick post tonight I'm afraid as the evening has got away from me once again.
My card tonight has been made by my good friend Sylvie for the Woodware Sketch Challenge using a lovely Lili of the Valley stamp JGS289 designed by Jane Gill.
Now I want to say that she has used chalks to colour the image and create the background, but the closer I look at it the more unsure I am about that because there seems to be so much texture to it, so I think I will just have to ask her.
I will also have to e-mail Dorothy as the link to the challenge seems to have closed already, or maybe it really is later that I think lol.
Better get some sleep and maybe it will all appear clearer tomorrow.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the link thing I have changed it now. Sylvie I love this card, the colouring is interesting, perhaps we should all try to work it out. I would say it has been water coloured with Tombow type pens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx