Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

A Floral Easel

Hi All
Well I really hope that the Summer weather hasn't disappeared in your neck of the woods as it has in mine.
'What a difference a day makes' as they say, it's really quite cold here.
Even though it feels like I should post a Christmas card, I will share one of the cards that I made for the class yesterday as I had hoped to do before my computer started acting up last night.
As you have guessed that is also why I am posting very early for me, just in case lol.
I created an easel card for a change using Kraft colour card and the flower stamp from a Woodware set designed by Jane Gill FRCL200 All Occasion Bloom and painted using the Vintage Pearlex Palette..
The shaped panel at the back of the card has been stamped using a Versamark ink pad and a Woodware Alphabet background and then dusted with Pearlex Powder.
The central stamped and embossed panel is also from the floral stamp set designed by Jane. I also coloured this using the Vintage Palette.
I added some extra leaves and flowers and a greeting, also from the same set.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Allsorts Challenge - In the Garden
Alphabet Challenge - I for Image
Better go and iron my uniform and get some dinner. Maybe I will get a little crafting in before bedtime.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Nope, freezing here sadly... was back on the hot water bottles last night! Fab easel card - wonderful design and colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely Kim and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, nice to see different colours, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx