Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

A Clarity Birdhouse.

Evening All
I need a break for a few minutes from the card making so I thought that I would post my card for today
This was just a simple one made for the last Clarity TV show.
The Birdhouse is part of the next Classroom Kit, and I used second generation ink to stamp the image onto white card stock.
I also added all of the tiny black dots with a fine Micron pen.
Best get back to my crafting, my days off are flying by and I'm not even half way through what I have to get finished.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp... rather you than me with the dots!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx