Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

A Day filled with Endless Possibilities and Adventures.

Evening Everyone,
Another lovely day here, and I even managed to get a card made which is a big plus.
Our local Community Policeman is moving to another district so I have made this to send to him.
He has been a frequent visitor to the Garage and so we will miss him, although he says that he will still pop in and say Hello when he fills up with petrol.
I thought that the sentiment was highly appropriate. It comes from a new Woodware set JGCL569 Inspirational Verses. I have cut it out using a Circular Nestie.
The flowers are from another Woodware set designed by Jane Gill JGCL572 Daisy Layers which I have stamped onto background papers from my stash.
Talking of Woodware, several of the Girls (Judith, Francoise, Jane and Dorothy) are taking part in the Moonwalk in London on 11th May so why not stop by their fund raising page HERE and sponsor them.
The Moonwalk helps to raise money for Breast Cancer services, a very worthy cause which I think we have all been touched by be it personally or through a friend or relative.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card - a great way to use up some snippets too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really wonderful card, I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colours and patterns on that paper - lovely card, Kim!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx