Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

The Countdown is over..........

.................my holiday starts now.
I can't believe how quickly November has turned into March and I am back in Peterboro for my bi-annual crafting fix at SirStampalot.
I already have a tab running on the till, and lots of wonderful new goodies to look at. The Penny Black delivery arrived this morning so I can see some more items finding their way into my shopping basket.
No time for card making today what with work and travel so I will have to share tomorrow.
Better get some sleep, it's going to be a very busy week.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx