Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Playtime finally!

Evening Everyone,
How's your weekend going?
I have had another lovely day here at SirStampalot where Clare has been demoing her Molly Blooms stamps.
At 10am, when the demo started, she was worried that no one was going to come and see her, and by 11am the place was heaving. I really earned my dinner tonight running up and down the stairs to fetch items from the warehouse.
I now have my craft table set up in the shop so tomorrow I finally get to play!
I have so many ideas running around in my head at the moment, I just hope that I can sort them all out and turn them into actually items.
We had a lovely meal at Frankie and Benny's tonight so I am absolutely stuffed.
Definitely time for bed.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx