Followers

Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Birthday Jenny

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have a great day. I thought that we might have been busy at work today, but it has been absolutely mental from about 10am onwards. Apparently all of the local supermarkets had run out of Easter Eggs so everyone was coming to us. Who leaves it to the last minute and then moans that they can't get what they want :O)
And the power of a TV ad is just amazing, everyone was after the M and S chocolate Hot Cross Buns. Well they are quite tasty it has to be said, but I still prefer the traditional ones.
I have a class at Davina's tomorrow, and another birthday card to deliver.
This was made for Jenny one of the lovely ladies that come to all of my classes in Purley.
I think that it is suitably colourful, and should add some cheer to the dreary weather that we are having at the moment.
I have to finish the tag for tomorrows class yet so I had better get some sleep so that I can start afresh in the morning.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bright card - should definitely cheer up the day! Hope the class went brilliantly...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combination Kim, and a fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love my card, Kim, and have been showing it to all and sundry as an example of what I aspire to - some day! Thank you so much :) Jenny B. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx