Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

The wrong trees.........

Evening Everyone
Here we are at the end of yet another week, it really is scary just how quickly this year is disappearing!!
This is the card that I made for Jenny using the wrong stamp set for the TV!!
 I used the trees from the Countryside Scene it set to create the four panels.
I've added stitched lines and tiny peel-off squares. I've also added some tiny stamped leaves to the bottom of the blue dotted panel to mirror the leaves on the background paper.
Having come up with the original idea I reused it using the correct  In the Countryside stamp set. Of course I made it slightly different by adding the punched panel and greeting.
I have several special cards to make this weekend so I hope the creative juices start flowing again or else I'm in BIGGGG trouble lol.
Have a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx