Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge - Boys and Men

Evening All
I am teaching a class called 'Shaped cards for Men' on Wednesday evening, so it seems the perfect opportunity to share one of the cards that I have made as well as entering another challenge, this time over at The Stamp Man.
I have used one of the Grand Nesties to make the base for the card. The background paper has been made by stamping the leaf from Woodware Woodland Elements using neat bleach.
The leaf panel has been coloured using Adirondack ink pads. The greeting is from Hobby Art and I have added some greenery using a Marianne Creatable Branch Garden die.
Better get to bed now I don't want to over do this creative surge.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx