Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

Coffee Anyone?

Evening Everyone
I have definitely had one of those 'Thank God it's Friday' days, how about you?
As I am expecting my next parcel from Barbara any day now I thought that I really ought to get around to sharing a few more of the cards that I made for her last show.
This is another card using La Petite Musique. This time she is stamped on to a piece of background paper made using Instant Coffee. I told you I like playing with background techniques lol.
I've stamped her in Sepia ink and painted her hair with bleach. A Martha Stewart punch, some peel-offs and pearls and she's complete.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Happy Crafting
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx