Followers

Monday 5 July 2010

Christmas in July

Hi All.
Thanks for stopping by. There has been a lovely breeze here today which has made everything so much more bearable.
It does seem hard to believe that we are over half way through the year now, and so I'm sure all you really organised crafters out there will have started making your Christmas cards already.
The only ones I have made as yet have been for the TV, so I've a long way to go before I have enough to send out.

This card was made using one of the new stamps that Barbara designed for her latest TV show. It is called Bauble Collage  and I have stamped it onto a piece of background paper that I created using my Adirondack Colourwashes. The image has been heat embossed with white powder and then some sections have been coloured using good old fashioned bleach. I told you it gets in all over the place in my cards. It IS the nearest I get to cleaning you know :)


I couldn't resist a rather traditional colour combination for this card which was finished off with some green background paper, flowers (not hand made this time I'm afraid girls) and ribbon.
I hope you like it.
I'm struggling to keep my eyes open here girls.
I do find Mondays hard. The trouble is I have usually sat up crafting far too late over the weekend and now it's all catching up on me. You would think I would learn wouldn't you, but hey!!
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx