Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Turn Back Time............

Evening Everyone.
The last card from the Clarity TV show couldn't be more appropriate as I have spent the evening in London with an old school friend.
We were at Secondary school together and haven't spoken since then, which is over 30 years so there was lots of time to catch up on!!!!!
We had a wonderful trip down Memory Lane, and walked around London for several hours - my feet are killing me lol.
I had even found some old photos of all of us back in the 6th Form. Trying to put names to faces was a bit of a challenge, I wish I had been sensible and written on the back of them. Isn't it always one of those jobs that we never seem to get around to.
Anyway back to the cards. They are quite simple, but sometimes that works every bit as well as one that has the entire contents of my craft room stuck to it.


This first card has been randomly stamped and embossed using the watch. The images have then been painted with bleach.
In this particular instance it hasn't greatly changed the colour of the card, but experiment. A blast of heat will insensify the effect unless the card stock is the type that won't bleach in which case not even this will help.
The greetings panel has then been mounted on the card.


The second card again uses the watch and greetings panel, but this time I have stamped randomly onto beige cardstock. I have stamped the image several times before reinking leading to a nicely subtle effect.
I added a single watch to the edge of the greetings panel using ribbon to attach it.
I covered the watch with glossy accents, which have unfortunately dried to a rather cream finish - not what I had intended. Still never mind nothing wasted lol.
I have a rather hectic weekend coming up as you may have noticed from my Class shedule sidebar. Both events are always good fun and it never seems quite like work. The only trouble is that I don't get the chance of a lie in so I look forward to the weekend after when I might be able to catch up on some sleep.
Boy that sounds like I'm wishing the weeks away doesn't it. Before you know it it will be time for Christmas...............only joking!!!!!
Better go now, thanks for dropping in, don't forget to write a comment, it's always nice to here from you.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. When do you want me with my Christmas stuff then? See you Sunday. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx