Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

Ahoy there shipmates

Afternoon everybody, thanks for dropping in. Where has all the sunshine gone it's pouring with rain here which is a real shame as we are being visited by several young ladies later today for play and a sleepover.
Today is a special day for us as it is the tenth birthday of my beautiful Granddaughter Megan.
Where has that 10 years gone to, I remember her birth like it was yesterday.
She was born at 5.30am on the day of my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary - how special was that.
She has always been a party girl,having attended her first one at the tender young age of 8 hours!!!!!
The party for Mum and Dad had been planned for months and so we felt we had to show our faces. Mind you it would have taken a herd of elephants to stop a very proud Daddy showing off his new baby girl lol. Mum's and babies don't seem to stay in hospital for very long these days do they, any way this card is for Megan. I tried to get a close up but they were all out of focus.
She informed me earlier in the week that orange and purple are her favourite colours - very retro, and she loves anything to do with pirates so this new Tilda seemed very appropriate.
I hope she likes it. She's having cards and prezzies later when her girlfriends arrive.
I think I may be spending quite a bit of time crafting this weekend, a house full of an extra three giggly girls HELP!!!!!!!
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx