Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

More Shabby Chic

Hello Everyone.
Am I the only one that has terrible trouble coming up with a title for the post. My titles always seem very lame in comparison to some that I have seen.
Oh well, I hope that it won't affect your enjoyment of the card that I am sharing.
This is another of the cards that we made on Wednesday evening with the beautiful shabby flowers added as embellishment. I do like this cuttlebug folder it so obviously lends itself to floral cards, and you may also have guessed that I am very into my card candy. I pick up new colours every time I catch up with Craftwork Cards at a show.


I inked and embossed the petals on this flower, it makes the paper quite robust so hopefully it will survive the post, although I will need to make a box for it to go in before I send it.
Why is it you never think of that when you make them, still it won't put me off, I do love making the flowers.
Oh dear, I hadn't realized what the time is - my watch died today - so i had better close and get some sleep.
Nite, nite.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx