Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Christmas has come Early

Afternoon Everyone,
Well it would appear that Christmas has come rather early to my house.
I have been working hard on the latest delivery of stamps from Creative Expressions. They are Jane's new designs, and is usually the case at this time of year, they are all Christmas!!
Of course they are all terribly hush hush at the moment, so I will remain in the zone by sharing a couple of Christmas cards that I made a while ago.
There is nothing quite like a few snowflakes to get you thinking about Christmas......well the cold at least.
It's always difficult to think Christmas when it is lovely and sunny outside so maybe these will help to get me into the right head space.
They are very simple designs using a snowflake embossing folder, some gilding wax and Christmas sentiments.
I have used both the embossed and debossed sides of the design which give you two very different finished result.
This final card makes use of stamping and heat embossing.
I'm over halfway through the Christmas samples, so I don't think I'm doing too badly. Just as well really as I need to make a little detour for a flamingo based card for my Granddaughter to give to her best friend. I just wish that I had been given a little more notice (needed by Saturday....found out today) but that's parr for the course in my world.
Better get a wiggle on then.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx