Followers

Thursday 16 May 2019

Woodware Stamps on the Telly

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick heads up that the lovely Julia Watts will be on the telly on Saturday with some of the latest stamps designed by Jane Gill.
As you know I am a very lucky girl, and I get to play with all of Jane's designs
when I make the samples for the Creative Expressions catalogue.
I have been trying very hard to use up all the bits and pieces from these play sessions immediately so that they don't just languish unfinished in the 'Bits Box'
The resulting cards are always handy when the stamp sets are subsequently taken on to the telly by Jane or Julia.
It does mean that I am a little ahead in the game, especially when time is short.
I loaned these cards to Jane at Ally Pally, although it is now Julia who will be using them on Saturday.
I hope that you enjoy the shows ( Create and Craft TV Saturday 18th May at 12pm / 5pm)
I certainly had fun playing with the stamp sets.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, gorgeous as ever, loving the cards but then I am biased cos I always love your style. Actually love the stamps too. Happy creative weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx