Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2019

1,2,3 Challenge at CraftyCardmakers

Evening Everyone,
What happened to the glorious Bank Holiday weather that we had a couple of weekends ago? Thankfully it wasn't quite as cold as they were predicting, in our neck of the woods at least.
I spent a very relaxing Sunday and Monday finishing off cards from Saturdays class on Watercolour Stamping with Embossing Folders.
As it happens I got so carried away that I completely missed posting my card for the latest challenge at CraftyCardmakers.
Glenda is our host for the challenge where
 We would like to see your creations using 3 of one thing, 2 of another and 1 of a third. For example, 3 patterned papers, 2 die-cuts, 1 image. It would be helpful if you could mention in your post what your 3,2,1s are!
I created a background using a circular embossing folder and Distress Stains cut into panels (3)
I added Tim Holtz die cut Wildflowers (2),
and a sentiment (1). 
As usual I got a bit carried away in my determination to use up all of the bits and pieces, so I will share some of them today, and the rest on an other occasion.
I would say tomorrow, but knowing how my blogging skills have been lately that might be a vain hope lol.










Have a great day, if you can avoid the rain.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so many gorgeous makes....you have been busy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. You might have missed the challenge but you've certainly been busy. What great collection. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx