Followers

Monday 20 May 2019

Birthdays at CCM

Afternoon All
We have a new challenge starting today over at CCM. Josephine is our host for Birthdays.
 I often get asked to make a special birthday card for someone, and this is one such card. It was made for a friend to give to his Mum for her birthday.
She is fond of steam trains, but he also wanted something that would outshine his brothers and sisters! Nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry lol.
An easel card is always a really good way to make plenty of impact, and of course it stands up perfectly.
The image of a steam train is a delightful digi image from LOTV.
I added her name and age (as requested)
 and then some fussy cut flowers stamped and embossed onto background paper.
I also added a few die cut leaves and some sparkly gems.
I'm told that it fitted the bill perfectly, which is always nice to hear.
I hope that you can find time to join in with our challenge. I'm sure that we can all find a nice birthday card amongst our stash.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, great card. It's different for you but still has that Kim style to it. Have a happy creative week, Angela xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easel cards (have not made one for awhile) and yours is fabulous. I bet his Mum loved it! The flower is wonderful.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This card is gorgeous Kim! Although I haven't made one for ages, I really love easel cards. As you say, they stand up beautifully! Love the colours on this and the fussy cut flowers are gorgeous! Is that a stamp?? I love it!! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kim. Love the design and the strong colours. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx