Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Birthday Wishes Jane, sorry it's late

Evening Everyone.
October is a very Birthday heavy month for me. Well all the best people have October birthdays don't they lol.
I have to admit that I am very grateful for my stash of cards this month. I managed to finish one card today and am now in agony with my arm. Off to see the Doctor tomorrow as my certificate is due to run out, but I don't see me being signed back to work yet!
One of the cards that I need to post (yes I know some of them are a little late) is this one for the lovely Jane Gill who celebrated her birthday three days after mine.
Of course it seemed only right and proper to use one of her designs when making the card.
I stamped and embossed the grasses using Onyx Black Versafine ink and clear embossing powder, and then sponged around the edges with Pumice Stone Distress ink.
The pattern at the bottom of the card has been created using a Dreamweaver stencil, Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. The paper at the top is from my stash.
I have to walk past the Post Office on the way to the doctors tomorrow so I have no excuse for not posting them all.
In the mean time I think I had better rest my elbow before I get told off. They did say gentle exercise not sit and do nothing so I haven't been totally out of line!
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kim and you're right...all the best people have October birthdays (I was on the fifth) HA!! I sure hope your arm feels better soon! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx