Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

A Birthday Road trip..........

..........or should I say Rail trip!
I'm sorry that I have been absent again for a few days, but I have been visiting my daughter in Tipton.
This trip passed without incident, although I did have the four Grandchildren with me to make sure that I remained upright lol.
Friday was actually my birthday, and you can't say that I don't know how to live.
Here we are celebrating in style, eating Burger King on the train to Birmingham. Of course the kids thought it was brilliant.
Thank you all for the fantastic birthday cards and messages that I received.
I know that I haven't replied to lots of the Facebook messages yet but I haven't had a chance to catch up on things yet, but I promise that I will.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx