Followers

Sunday 31 January 2016

More coffee.

Evening Everyone,
It has been another coffee fuelled day, but a creatively successful one which is always good.
I have managed to get on top of some DT projects, a commission, and cards for a couple of friends so I am a very happy bunny. Now if I could just get my phone to hold a charge..................me thinks I need a visit to a phone shop, but when to fit it in lol.
This is another card that I made a while ago using some background paper created using diluted instant coffee granules.
I have used the fabulous Stampendous Zentangled Leaves stamped and embossed on more of the 'coffee paper' and then coloured with diluted coffee and white pen.
There are a set of dies to match the leaves which makes cutting them out so much simpler.
I also used some small die cut leaves and plenty of silicon.
I think this might have to be a hand delivered card for someone or else it will cost me a fortune to post :O).
Off to bed now so blog visiting and comments will have to wait till tomorrow.
Night, night and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Wow fabulous Kim gorgeous colours and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx