Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Luck, Love, Success

Evening Everyone
Another glorious day here in the Surrey, and I had to go back to work.
Not that I would have been out in the garden anyway, but I could really have done without an extra 3 hours standing at the till. It was really busy as well with everyone buying stuff for their BBQ.
I am reliably informed that it has turned cold in New Zealand so it makes a change for our weather to be better than theirs lol.
Unfortunately the extra work has meant another totally uneventful crafting evening something that I really do not need. So here instead is the other sample that I made for German TV.
It uses another of Barbara's fabulous stencils which I ran through my Ebosser and coloured with dye based inks.
I added some fine black lines,
and some more gold gilding wax, although I'm not sure that you can see it here.
The tiny leaves have been die cut from some of the trimmings using some Impression Obsession dies.
The come in two different sizes, but I chose the smaller ones for this project.
Once again I have used the Boxed Alphabet and some German words.
Must finish now as I have a splitting headache which I need to shift before I start work all over again.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx