Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Another Little Birdie

Evening All
Just a quick post tonight as the time has really got away from me.
 This is another Christmas card that I made with the lovely Stampendous Bird.
I stamped and embossed the image, coloured it using Distress Inks, and then cut it out using a Nestie.
The greeting was from my bits box, but I have a feeling that it is by Penny Black.
The Fir Branch has been stamped and embossed, and also stamped in bleach.
I love this little birdie he is so cute.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I share your feelings towards this stamp, it's gorgeous and one of my favourites. This card is lovely and the branch stamping makes a great background for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx