Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

I couldn't resist Thinking of You


Evening Everyone
Here is another card that I made a while ago, this time using a Resist panel created using some Stampendous stamps, Versamark and dye based inks.
To be honest I can’t remember exactly how I made it. That’s always the trouble with playing, you end up with loads of fabulous bits of art, which I am trying hard to turn into cards, but which I can’t always remember the recipe for.
I know that I also added some stamping and embossing using Frantage powders, and then ran the whole thing through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder.
I kept the whole thing fairly simple with just a sentiment and a few well placed gems.
Hope you like it.
hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Wow - gorgeous. Love the layered stamping/embossing - brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx