Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Peacock in Blues

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post tonight as I have a splitting headache and am finding it difficult to concentrate, and spell apparently. Thank God for spellcheck lol.
This is a card that I made for one of the girls at work for her Wedding Anniversary.
 I know that turquoise is her favourite colour, so I hope that she will like this.
The peacock has been stamped and embossed onto card and then painted with thin undiluted bleach.
The Agapanthus in the background has also been stamped in bleach as well.
I added some Glossy Accents and tiny pearls as well as a punched border.
Let's hope that a decent nights sleep clears my head.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. This a very pretty card and I'm sure your friend will love it. I have this stamp but have never used bleach before in crafting, thank you for giving me the inspiration to have a go. Hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx