Followers

Friday 3 May 2013

A little bit of bleach

Evening Everyone,
I've had a spot of unexpected babysitting this evening so my card making was put to one side in favour of Ice Age, it's a hard life being a Granny isn't it!
So in the absence of anything else, this is another of the cards that I sent in April.
The main card has been stamped using thin undiluted bleach.
The main image is a very old Hero Arts stamp which has been stamped and embossed onto brown card then painted with undiluted bleach and finally green Distress ink on the leaves.
I do love this technique, much more fun than using the bleach to clean the sink lol.
I really must get back to craft room tomorrow before I get to far behind with things. Of course I will have the lovely Barbara Gray for company on Create and Craft both tomorrow and Sunday so I am bound to be inspired.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx