Followers

Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunset

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have a nice relaxing Sunday, or have you been like me , frantically trying to catch up with DT work which should have been finished ages ago!!!
I have managed to get a few things done, including this card for a friend of mine whose birthday is on Tuesday. Looks like he might get it on time, that will be a first lol.
Now I didn't say that the card was started from scratch did I, in case you were thinking that I had some how managed to create a 36 hour day.
The central panel was in my bits box and was made quite some time ago using a lovely Hobby Art stamp (Sunset) and Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE).
I also think that this makes a fabulous card for a man
Fortunately this card is for hand delivery as I'm not sure that the UTEE would survive a trip through our postal system. The panel does have some cracks in it, they were deliberate, but I would like it to arrive in one piece which is why I picked it for a card that I could hand deliver.
The background papers are from my stash and I have added Faux stitching and some stripy Card Candi.
Better close now, I need to find some addresses so that all my hard work to get cards made in time doesn't go to waste.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx