Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much xx

Hi Everyone
Another Early post for me.
I have unexpected babysitting duties to perform this evening (one of the perks of being a live in Granny ) so I need to get this done.
Saskia has already requested Mulan on the Boat!!! What she actually means is Pocahontas 2 which is what we said we would watch next time I babysat. It's amazing what they remember and how they describe it lol.
Saturday 11th August was the day my niece Vicky got married to Stuart. By coincidence it was also the day I met my kids Dad some 30 odd years ago.
This is the card that I sent the happy couple to celebrate their day.
The flowers, leaves and swirl are all made using Magnolia DooHickeys.
The background paper is Magnolia and I have stamped and embossed my favourite Hero Arts Leafy Swirls using Frantage Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.
Of course no Wedding card would be complete without plenty of bling and some ribbon and lace.
This greeting is by Printworks and I cut it out with a Nestie.
I also used the Frantage powder on the background card and added Antique Linen Distress Ink.
This greeting is from Lili of the Valley.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pins and Needles. Only one pin I know bur perhaps they will forgive me :O)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Weddings and Anniversaries
I had better get some dinner now before the picture show starts, and maybe pop some corn.
See you later.
hugs Kimx

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kim, very luxurious and I love your use of dies.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colours and the depth you've created with the die cuts and flowers. The embossed swirl stamp is fab, too! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for our pins and needle theme over at Papertake Weekly. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love that you used the red paper for the flowers!

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kim. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card - I love the rich colours you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card with beautiful colours and flowers. Thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. God, I love your cards, Kim! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colours, style, layout, background paper - FAB-U-LOUS!
    I have to come to one of your workshops & soon!
    Liz M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx