Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Even Victoria Pendleton had to start somewhere.....

Evening Everyone
No card tonight just a cute snap of my youngest Granddaughter on her new bike.
She was so excited and insisted that I take her photo before she went off to the park to try it out with the rest of the clan.
I'm pleased to say that she was happy to wear her new helmet as well.
We took careful note of the pictures that came with it, and now whenever she goes on her bike she has to 'Cover her Brain'
Roll on Olympics 2024, maybe she will be a contender by then lol.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. super cute and super pink *lol* :)
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, the image from my card is a digi from Kenny K.
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie, you must be very proud :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx