Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Floral Mozaic

Hi
I'm still on a mission to use up bits that I have started in class so with that in mind here is a card made using a piece of the Magenta Mozaic paper that I made last Saturday at Davina's
The Mozaic paper is die cut and self adhesive so it is very easy to make a small area go a long way, as you can see with the four squares that have been used to make this card.
The background paper is from my stash and the greeting is from Hobby Art.
I have spent the afternoon and evening trying to decide on the winners for my Vellum challenge over at The Stampman, boy is it a hard task. 
There is definitely something to be said for random generator, although when I have entered a challenge I much prefer when the winner is picked by the DT, can't have it both ways I guess lol.
If I didn't have a headache before I came home (which I did) I sure have got one now :)
Time to hit send I think, oh the responsibility of it all.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx