Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

My Hobby Art samples on TV

Hi All,
Sorry I've been missing from blog land for a while, but I've been so busy, and then I keep forgetting to take photos and they are just so much better taken in daylight.
I finally got round it this morning when I had to take some cards to work with me so that Anna could collect and deliver them to Jenny at Hobby Art for the TV.
The light wasn't too bad in the staff room, and I borrowed a bunch of flowers as a background. Much better than a plain piece of card laid on my bed lol.
Anyway, this is one of the cards that I made for the show at Sandown last weekend, and I have loaned it to Jenny, along with several other samples, for her TV appearances tomorrow.
Her show is scheduled for Friday 28th January at 9am on Create and Craft channel 671, but I am told that she is now also doing a further show at 1pm.
Anna tells me that Jenny is hoping to do different things on each show.
This card uses a Hobby Art clear stamp set Anna's Collection - Just for You.
This really has to be one of my absolute favourite sets, I just love the large and small flowers that I have used here. The greeting is taken from another of the clear sets Greetings - clear set.
I have used a stamped resist technique which I will be teaching on Saturday at Lavender Lane.
Don't forget to watch the shows, I've set my sky box to record already.
Nite nite
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx