Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

More Diamonds - Just for you

Hi
I hadn't realized just how many of my cards I haven't shared with you, until I was flicking through photos of them looking for a specific one.
In particular there seem to be lots that I have made for Barbara and Jenny during the year. These always have to be saved until the TV show airs, and then of course by then other things have been done and so I never seem to catch up.
There are probably enough to share for the rest of the year, even if I never made another one and I can't quite see that happening any time soon. I am a card making stampaholic after all lol.
So I guess that I had better get blogging.
The two cards this evening were made for the Dazzling Diamonds class on Saturday at Lavender Lane. They are both made using the embossed resist technique, dye based inks and clear stamps from Hobby Art.
I can see a bit of a blue colour theme here, I did use other colours honest.
I'll try and pop back again soon.
Happy Crafting
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx