Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

Thank Crunchie it's a Birthday

Evening everyone, I just had to share this with you.
This is the birthday cake that Megan's Dad made for her.
Jason works in a tyre and exhaust fitting centre and although his is well know for his abilities with rebuilding cars he may now have gained a new reputation in cake making circles lol.
He found out what sort of cake Megan wanted for her birthday and has spent the last couple of weeks doing practise bakes to make sure that the sponge would be OK before attempting the real thing.
We have all probably put on several pounds in weight with all the taste testing, but I think you will agree that the finished result was well worth the effort. He had even sent away for edible glitter to make the inside of the wrapper.
He is now a true crafter - he sparkles!!!!!!!
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I'm putting in an order when I get back. Please tell him to get practising for next April and I like Mars Bars. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx