Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Spring, or is it Summer Flowers?

Evening Girls.
I really am struggling with this heat at the moment, what an earth am I going to be like in August lol. I know that we shouldn't complain about it but you know us Brits never satisfied what ever the weather!!!
We have air-con at work and I have to say that it is the only thing that gets me through the day when the weather is hot - I could do with bringing it home with me. I also find it hard to be creative when it's like this, in fact I confess I came home and fell asleep how sad is that.


Here is another of the cards that I have made for my class on Wednesday evening. This time I have used the Hobby Art clear stamp set with the more solid floral images.
I just love this set, although I must say that I would love some of the images to be a little bigger - maybe I will have to work on Jenny and Chris he he.
The Memory Mist sprays that we are using in the class each come with their own co-ordinating mini chalk ink pad and it is these that I have used on this card.



Jenny very kindly loaned me enough stamp sets for the ladies to have one each to play with at Lavender Lane, so I am hoping that I can prevail on her good nature again.
Have a good evening.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Kim this is so pretty,just love it and it has a real country feel.
    Don't worry about falling asleep,i do that in the car(not while driving)lately.
    take care,see you soon.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kim
    perfect work its so so pretty.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx