Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

Floral Friday

Evening Everyone.
I can't believe that we are at the end of yet another week, where are they dissappearing to. That's a sign of getting old(er) isn't it lol.
I forgot about this little floral card when I said that I had finished posting samples using the Clarity Tailor's Dummy stamp set from the latest TV show.
I used the floral corner to create a frame for the hand made 'Shabby Chic Flower'.
I think you might even be able to see some of the crystal embossing powder that I used to emboss all of the petals before I assembled the flower.
I popped a crystal in each of the corners for a bit of added bling. Hope you approve Gilly!!!
Must close now cause I'm trying hard to keep my eyes open. How sad is that I think I might even beat the Grandchildren to bed. I didn't get my Granny nap this afternoon he he.
Hope you have a great weekend, it's supposed to be really nice isn't it, if the weather men are to be believed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I have granny naps and I'm not a granny lol!

    I love this flower Kim, pretty and sparkly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do approve of the crystals - in fact you could probably have fitted on a few more. x
    You've certainly got the knack with those pesky Clarity corner stamps. I must practice more. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx