Followers

Monday 10 May 2010

Elegant Lady part 2

Hi, just a quick post before I fall asleep.
This is another card made with the elegant lady from Barbara's TV show.
Again I have used one of the new distress inks to stamp the swirl across the dress as well as sponging colour over the image.

The panel over which she has been mounted has been put though the cuttlebug and distress ink sponged over it afterwards to highlight the detail.
Some more faux card candy have finished the card along with some stamped swirls using versamark.
Very elegant I hope you will agree.
See you again later.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx