Followers

Sunday 9 May 2010

Elegant Lady part 1

Evening All, thanks for dropping in.
Well Barbara's show had aired now so I can start to show you the samples that I made for it.
I had such fun, unlike last time when I really struggled, so I may well be posting into the middle of next week, hope you don't get too bored.

Perhaps I did get a bit carried away on this one, but I was having such fun and she just cried out for hand made flowers lol.
I'm afraid the the photograph truly does not do her justice, the colour is so much better in the flesh, so I hope you got to see her on the TV.
I've fallen in love with all of the new distress ink colours, they seem to be creeping in to everything. She has been coloured in with Crushed Olive which matches the paper much better than it appears here.

The flowers have been made to match which is so much easier to do when you make them yourself.
Have a good evening
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim and know what you mean about the new colours they are fab.
    hugs, Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx