Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Spooktember 30 day Challenge

Evening Everyone

We have a challenge for you this month over at the Creative Expressions Official Facebook Group.


Boo! We're running a Spooktember 30 day challenge over on our Creative Expressions Official Facebook Group!
We’ll be posting a daily prompt each morning starting TODAY. Our day 1 prompt is Trick or Treat, check out this inspiration from our fabulous design team to get your creative juices flowing! 🎃
Join our group to get involved and post your own creations for us all to enjoy 👻
You can browse our Brand New Halloween Collection on our website, so let’s get spooky!

I know that I am a bit late in the day to let you know about todays challenge, but the day seems to have run away from me.
I will try and do better tomorrow, but as I am taking the kids out for the day so that Mummy can start her first day at her new job, it may not happen lol.

So just a reminder that tomorrow is HAUNTED HOUSE is the challenge for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx