Followers

Sunday 11 September 2022

Jane's Sunflower Rays

Evening,

As you know from yesterday, I got given a beautiful bunch of Autumn flowers by my colleagues when I retired from work on Friday.

By happy coincidence one of the stunning new floral stamps from Jane Gill's latest collection for Woodware at Creative Expressions, is this large Sunflower.
My flowers immediately reminded me of this card that I had made for the release.
I stamped, embossed, coloured and fussy cut the large floral image and layered it over a white frame cut using a Sue Wilson die set.
The background to the card has been created using a stencil and stencil paste and some ink sprays.

A reminder of my beautiful bouquet.
I hope that you have a good evening.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx