Followers

Thursday 8 September 2022

Day 8 Creative Expressions Spooktember Challenge - Inky Terror(s)

Evening,

It's Day 8 of the Spooktember Challenge over at Creative Expressions Official Facebook Page, and the prompt is Inky Terror, or in this case Terrors lol.

I love this fabulous floral image from Jane Gill and I teamed it with a picture of a couple of Halloween Terrors, my youngest Granddaughters Emma and Chloe.
I'm not sure that they are very inky,  but they are certainly terrors on occasions.
I used inks to paint the rose, and did a little bit of partial die cutting to create the aperture for my picture. 
You can't have Halloween without a spider, and this stamp has a beauty as part of it. I have to say that it is the only way that I cope with spiders......stamped images only lol.
Hope that you will join us for todays challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx