Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Get Your Skates on to the CCM challenge

Afternoon Everyone,
Well I fell at the first hurdle didn't I!!
In my defense I did have to start work at 4am yesterday, so while I was trying to write my post I was doing my best nodding dog impersonation so I just gave up and went to bed.
The trouble is that I was on a roll in the afternoon, sorting through class prep boxes, when I should have been on the computer writing my blog post.
It was a very productive time though as I managed to empty several folders and add lots of cards to my stash. So this afternoon I am being a good girl, and the computer comes first.
We have a new year of challenges starting over at CCM and I am hoping that my endeavours on the blogging and commenting front will fare better this year. As you can see it's not going too well so far, as this was supposed to go live at about 1pm yesterday lol.
We are still in winter mode, Challenge 225 - Winter  but please NO Christmas Sentiments.
As they are predicting that we are shortly in for some snow, my card seems very appropriate.
My card was made using a fabulous old Woodware stamp designed by Jane Gill.
I stamped and embossed the skates on to a circle of white card and then after colouring them using sparkle pens I added some faux stitching and tiny gems.
The background is from an old paper pad and I added a couple of diecut snowflakes and silver Card Candi.
This challenge runs for a fortnight, so you have plenty of time to join us.
Thanks for stopping by. I had better go and visit a few people on line before I head out to the gym.
See you soon.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, great card. 4.00 am start doesn't sound very good, no wonder you were having trouble staying awake. I will try to keep the snow here but can't promise. We had so much coming down yesterday that we stayed indoors which actually I quite enjoyed but don't tell anyone. Glorious today, sunny all day. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I love your card. So pretty in the silver and white!
    Don't think I could have coped with a 4.00am start and it's no surprise that you couldn't stay awake. Wish they could send us some of your promised snow .. could certainly use it right now. We have a few more days of high temps to get through and I am so over it!! So thankful that we have airconditioning! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty designed card. Love the details. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx