Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

Just to say........it's back to School time

Evening Everyone.
Is everything back to normal in your household? There were probably some very grumpy kids in my house this morning when they had to go off to school. I'm quite glad that I was at work.
I tried to get back to some sort of normality myself over the weekend even though I worked all over the Christmas period.
For me that means working my way methodically (or compulsively) through my long 'To do list'.
I have to admit to being pretty compulsive when it comes to my crafting which can be a bit of a problem since I find it hard to move on to something new until I have finished and tidied up from the previous project.
I would like to think that I am the same with all other types of paperwork, but who am I kidding, the carrier bag just gets more and more full :O)
There is an ever expanding pile of Stufftainers in my room with half finished class prep, there just never seem to be enough hours in the day.
I did try and have a bit of a sort out yesterday. I emptied a few boxes.....well I moved a few things around from one box to another. It did look good to have removed a couple of boxes from the pile, and it was very therapeutic lol.
Both my Boss and one of the Girls that work in the cafe have a daughter away at University.
It is the first time that they have been away from home, so I made them each a card and sent it to their Halls of Residence. It's always nice to get some post, especially when you are far away from friends and family.
The images are  LOTV digis which I printed out and then die cut using some fabulous Sue Wilson Octagonal dies.
I added a little bit of sparkle and a die cut sentiment with a shadow in a matching colour.
The background to the card (under the open work die) has been created using co-ordinating distress inks.
I think everyone has survived today, although I'm sure that there will be some rather early bedtimes. It's amazing how tired you get on your first day back after a few days holiday.
Have a good evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx