Followers

Sunday 14 February 2016

I couldn't Resist more 'Resist with a Twist'

Evening Everyone,
The weekend is at an end again, but at least I seem to have got ahead with a couple of blog posts, I just haven't found any time to visit or comment yet. I don't know about you but I could really do with a few extra hours in a day to get caught up.
Oh well!! I told you that one of my favourite techniques is 'Resist with a Twist' so here is another card that I made.
We have been sharing Resist Techniques over at Woodware this last week and I couldn't decide which card to use so I thought that I would share this one with you today.
I used a large background stamp (you could also use a page from a book) on a piece of card first and then stamped and clear embossed over the top using the lovely grasses stamp.
I added inks, both sponged and spritzed, to colour the background,
and I also stamped over the top using the same stamp and black ink before mounting the panel and adding a greeting.
I have to say that the photos don't show the card at its best, but I do hope that you get the idea.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx