Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

With a little help from a friend

Evening All
I have been having a little bit of help finishing a card today due to another bit of last minute Emma sitting.
She is absolutely gorgeous, but not very conducive to craft work as she is very much at the 'I need every bit of your attention' stage, and there is not much floor space in my craft room for her to be able to play at the side of me.
Never mind I will enjoy her company while I can. No doubt all too soon I will become boring old Mamma lol.
Due to my constraints, this card was made up of bits and pieces from my bits box.
It is amazing what treasure you can find when you start rummaging through a box of crafty stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx