Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Some Leafy Birthdays

Evening Everyone,
A few birthday cards to share with you tonight.
 These are all part of my efforts to use up bits and pieces left over from class.
 These were all made using background card embossed with a folder that I made myself.
 They are all fairly masculine cards I think, which is perfect for a few cards that I need to send this week.
 I have sponged the backgrounds with assorted shades of green dye based ink,
 and added some fine text,
 before stamping and embossing with a variety of leafy stamps.
 Some had sentiments added directly to the trimmed panels
while others had it added on a raised panel.
I had fun finishing these, I hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx