Followers

Monday 10 August 2015

Warm Summer Colours at CCM&More

Evening Everyone,
Well I have surprised myself and remembered to post my card for the new CCM&More challenge, even if it is a little late in the day, and I've nearly thrown the computer across the room trying to get it written.
Our theme this time is warm Summer colours and so I have chosen to share this card that I made for a friend of my Mum after she fell and broke her hip.
It uses one of my all time favourite stamps from Stampendous, Versamark ink  and Decorating chalks.
I matched the panel to some background papers from my stash.
I'm sorry that this is rather short and sweet, but it has taken me an hour and a half to get this much done, so I am going to quit while I am ahead.
Hope you enjoy the challenge, and don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have come up with.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Kim. I love the combination of the yellow and orange and the image looks great coloured with the chalks. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx