Followers

Thursday 20 August 2015

Thinking of Your on your 100th Birthday

Evening All
Isn't it amazing the things that you can learn about people in a two minute conversation whilst they are paying for their fuel.
During one such moment at the beginning of the year I discovered that a special lady would be celebrating her 100th birthday today.
Unfortunately she didn't quite make it, but her family will be celebrating regardless with a visit to her graveside and then a glass raised in her honour at the local pub.
I wanted them to know that I hadn't forgotten her either, so I made this card.
The background is a piece of 'cleanup paper' after a Gelli Plate session.
I added some lovely stamped images, faux stitching and a little bit of bling.
Today is also my Nephews birthday so I will raise a glass (of squash) in his honour as well.
Night night All, sleep well
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx