Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

Thank you for sticking with me.

Hello Strangers,
Well how rubbish am I.
Just lately life seems to have taken over, and although I have managed to do a little on the creative front, anything computer related has been the last thing on my mind.
In fact it was only as I placed my card on the CCM&More blog ready for the launch of the latest challenge tomorrow, that I realised that I hadn't got around to blogging my card for the last challenge - Stitching real or faux.
See I said I was rubbish didn't I.
I chose this card for the challenge especially to say thank you to all my lovely Teamies for helping me out over the past few weeks. Well that worked didn't it lol.
The main panel has been created using an old Penny Black stamp and Distress inks.
I inked the stamp with the distress inks and then spritzed it with water before stamping it out several times.
I added some Faux Stitching, after all that was the challenge :O),
and layered it over some embossed pearlescent card.
Let's hope that I remember to blog my card tomorrow for the new challenge, and that you can find the time to visit.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used for your stamping, the purple pearlescent card looks fabulous embossed and your faux stitching looks so realistic. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx