Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

For a Man/Boy at CCM&More

Evening Everyone,
Are you impressed to see me? I'm back with my card for the new challenge over at CCM&More, and on the right day no less lol.

Vania is hosting today and with Father’s Day fast approaching she wants to see your creations for the men/boys in your life. So anything that is suitable for a man or boy will be fine.
This card was actually made a little while ago for a friend to give her Son. 
She provided me with photographs of his car 
and a copy of the Mini logo,
and left everything else up to me. 
She wanted the card to have his name on it. 
And it was a big birthday so that needed to be there too. 
I used several embossing folders, sticky embossing powder, silver pearlex powder, brads and charms.
I even created some tyre prints courtesy of some Lego wheels borrowed from my Grandson.
She was so thrilled with the card that she has asked me to make another one later on in the year, all I need is a new set of photos.
Hope you have time to join us.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim, love the image and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Kim! I LOVE all the amazing textures and fun embellies--you are so talented! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: Thank you for the birthday card! You are so kind to me. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx